[Tall-Corn] National Federation of the Blind of Iowa Fundraiser

cvangorp at nfbi.org cvangorp at nfbi.org
Tue Nov 2 02:29:57 UTC 2021

Good Evening Federation Family!

               Let's have some fun while fundraising! The National
Federation of the Blind of Iowa is partnering with DotShop, and we now have
T-shirts, teddy bears, and travel tumblers for sale to help fund our work in
the movement. Proceeds from these product sales will help fund everything
from BELL academy, to funding potential scholarships, to sending people to
convention, and so much more! These items are all football related and would
make awesome gifts! The fundraiser closes on November 19 so don't miss out!
Click the link below to see all of the amazing products!

Feel free to share this information far and wide through email and on social
media! Thank you so much for supporting the National Federation of the Blind
of Iowa!

https://forms.gle/dymtYdw7Rik9uiro8

Please reach out if you have any questions!

Chelsea Van Gorp, Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Email:  <mailto:cvangorp at nfbi.org> cvangorp at nfbi.org
Website:  <http://www.nfbi.org> www.nfbi.org
Facebook:
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/biz/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa
-372681823082570>
https://www.facebook.com/pages/biz/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-
372681823082570
Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want