[Tall-Corn] Dues Reminders

DAVID HAMMEL dhammelia at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 15:18:09 UTC 2021

For those that didn’t pay their Des Moines chapter dues as part of the convention. You can pay them at the Christmas Party. Or you can mail a check for $5 made out to DSM NFBI to me at 7408 Bryn Mawr Dr. Urbandale, IA 50322.

I won’t be able to be at the Christmas party but someone, probably Terri Wilcox, can collect them and give them to me.
Dave

Sent from my iPhone