[Tall-Corn] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Legislative Alert 11.08.2021

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Wed Nov 10 02:57:41 UTC 2021

One more from me. So far, Iowa does not have any Senate sponsorship of ATAA as of this update, but now is our chance! See below! Please reach out if there are any questions!

Email <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org>

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.