[Tall-Corn] Thanksgiving greetings

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Wed Nov 24 17:32:09 UTC 2021

Good Morning Federation Family:

As we come to another Thanksgiving in the midst of a challenging year, I
wanted to take a moment on behalf of the leadership at all levels of the
National Federation of the Blind of Iowa to wish all of you a safe and happy
Thanksgiving. As we look ahead to the work yet to be done this year and
beyond, we pause to take stock of what we are truly thankful for this year.
May this Thanksgiving be the start of a joyous and memorable holiday season
for all! Take care of yourselves and each other, and let's go build the
National Federation of the Blind of Iowa and the National Federation of the
Blind!

Scott Van Gorp, President'
 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.