[Tall-Corn] Testing

bray at nfbi.org bray at nfbi.org
Sat Nov 27 20:19:24 UTC 2021

Thank you to all who responded to this earlier. It was important for us to
make sure that the message Cindy had sent out six times had actually gone
out. I hadn't received any of them.

I also wish to offer my thoughts and prayers for Melanie's family and
friends. I believe that I have known both her, and Jim,  since they were
very young and were always very pleasant and enjoyable to be around.

Bob

was