[Tall-Corn] Des Moines Chapter Christmas Party

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 17:09:28 UTC 2021

Happy Holiday to all!
I am excited to inform all of us that the Des Moines Christmas party will be held on December 11 at noon.  For the first time in two years we will be having our Christmas Party in person. The party will be held at the Iowa Department for the Blind in the Assembly Room and is being catered by HyVee. The cost per person will be $20.
Currently the plan is for us to enter at the door that is north of the regular entrance and a little  down the alley. There will be someone to greet you there and direct you. Please do not come later than 12:15, or if you are going to have to do so for some reason, please call me at 515-208-2351 or E-mail me at
Cindyray at gmail.com
If we learn that we can use the regular entrance, we will notify you all.
If you can, please send your payment to David Hammel, 7408 Bryn Mawr Drive. We look forward to a grand time at the party, and I look forward to seeing everyone.

Cindy Lou
Sent from my iPad