[Tall-Corn] October Chapter Meeting

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 16:30:01 UTC 2021

Good morning to all.
I am writing to remind you that there will be no chapter meeting on October 9 because of its proximity to the state convention. Our next chapter meeting will be November 13 at 2:00 p.m. on Zoom.
Plans are going forward for the Christmas Party. It will be held December 11 at noon. When I am able to send you final plans, please respond to me quickly. We are hoping to have the party at Bennigans, and it will likely be a three choice menu. I am not sure of this yet though, but as soon as I am able, I will let you know.
I look forward to seeing you all soon.
Cindy Lou Ray