[Tall-Corn] Accessible Blood Pressure Monitors?

rjray at q.com rjray at q.com
Mon Oct 11 13:18:45 UTC 2021

Tarren, I see that AMAZON handles a talking blood pressure meter that is the type you were asking about. They sell it for $31. Our experience has been that this type are not terribly accurate. We use the upper arm device sold by Guidelights And Gadgets that sells for $50. There are a couple of possibilities for you. If we can be any more help let us know.

Bob