[Tall-Corn] Community Integration town hall Nov 1

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Wed Oct 27 01:23:25 UTC 2021

Thanks Cindy for jumping in. Wade, thank you for trying to reach back out on this. Unfortunately, she doesn't appear on the subscriber list so she likely won't see your question, but we are working to contact her to see if we can get more information to attend/be a part of this. Stay tuned all!

Email
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.