[Tall-Corn] 2021 online state convention registration is now live!

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Thu Sep 16 21:41:20 UTC 2021

I forgot to mention online registration closes on September 30, 2021

Email <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org>

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.