[Tall-Corn] 2021 NFBI Nominating Committee

rjray at q.com rjray at q.com
Fri Sep 17 02:03:03 UTC 2021

Greetings,

This is one of the off years for elections in the NFBI so at the moment we
only have three positions to fill. The positions that are up this year are
the two Board positions currently held by Kim Brown and Thomas Topping. In
addition the Second Vice-President position formerly held by the Late
Michael Barber. It would be much appreciated if even the two who are
currently serving and anyone else to would like to be considered should send
a note to me at my NFBI email address before the convention.

The email address that people interested in serving in any of these
positions is

bray at nfbi.org <mailto:bray at nfbi.org>

Remember the election is going to be held on Saturday afternoon, October 2.
Elections will certainly be easier when we get back to in-person conventions
but we will make it work this year virtually.

We are looking forward to a great convention.

Bob Ray

Nominating Committee Chair

Email:

bray at nfbi.org <mailto:bray at nfbi.org>