[Tall-Corn] Iowa Medicaid

Wade Hemmelrick cheeriosandv8 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 20:50:26 UTC 2021

Curious to learn if other blind Iowans are also having similar issues
with our state Medicaid programs. Long story short: Accessibility and
privacy are severely lacking if I choose to read my own important
forms, news, and so forth in Braille. Not to sound hateful or bigoted
here, but if these documents can be translated into Spanish or other
foreign languages, the same outa hold true with Braille for blind
citizens. Won't elaborate more except already received advice from our
Iowa library and the National Office to contact the Iowa Disability
Rights entity and to find out if other blind Iowans are also
experiencing similar troubles. Also was given the article of a case
from Indiana. Cheers!--Wade Hemmelrick