[Tall-Corn] Final week to register for state convention!

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Fri Sep 24 00:02:42 UTC 2021

Good Evening Federation Family:

It's hard to believe, but this year's state convention is just a bit more
than a week away! Convention registration closes on September 30, 2021.

Just a few reminders. You can find the online registration form at

www.nfbi.org/convention/registration
<http://www.nfbi.org/convention/registration>

If you happen to go through the form and only pay for one thing, say the
registration fee, and you can't seem to get the links to work off your form
confirmation page to pay dues, you can go to

https://www.nfbi.org/donate-now

and pay the difference. If you end up having to do that, please send me an
email with the amount and what you intended to pay so that we can get it
credited correctly. Thanks to all who have registered so far, and I expect
others will do so very soon! There will be plenty more information to come
about convention, so stay tuned!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.