[Tall-Corn] Iowa Governor's Traffic Safety Bureau PSA

Wade Hemmelrick cheeriosandv8 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 12:11:52 UTC 2022

I believe this is an issue of people not knowing any better. I
carefully and politely contacted the Iowa Governor's Traffic Safety
Bureau, a division of the Iowa Department of Public Safety. I
explained why the ad is offensive to blind Iowans and requested
modification or removal of the current PSA. I thanked IGTSB for their
cooperation and mentioned who I was and where I am from. When other
folks hear this ad or view it on television, write or call in
similarly tactful educational feedback.