[Tall-Corn] Convention Updates

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 14:35:42 UTC 2022

I have a couple of convention updates I would like to bring to your attention.
Friday, September 9, at 11:00 a.m. we will be having a get-together of guide dog users. We are still interested in organizing at least a guide dog committee to monitor guide dog issues in the state. I would like to know the interest, so please contact me at (515_ 334-7231, or (515) 208-2351.
On Sunday morning, September 11, people interested in Amateur Radio will be meeting, location to be announced, for breakfast at 7:30 a.m. We will be discussing our future as a group, and whether or not we should continue our license as it is about to expire.
Please contact Bob Ray by Email at (515) 334-7231, or email him at
bob.kd0br at gmail.com <mailto:bob.kd0br at gmail.com>.
I hope you will join us, even if you are not yet a Ham but are considering that as a possibility. We would like to fellowship with you, and we can help you begin studying and receiving a license.

73.
Cindy Lou Ray