[Tall-Corn] FW: Wedding reception announcement

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Sat Jan 22 16:21:48 UTC 2022

Good Morning Federation Family:
I am forwarding this announcement on behalf of Kim Barber. Let me first say,
congratulations Kim! This is an important step in your journey as well as in
the journey of the Federation family. See below for further details, and
please respond to the number given and not to the list with RSVP's.

Email
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.