[Tall-Corn] Rich Kelly

Julie McCullough juliemccullough319 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 22:59:36 UTC 2022

Hi NFBI Family,

I apologize,but I am currently learning new equipment. I can no longer send
or receive email with my tablet,and my phone may be a little awkward for
this. I heard yesterday on funeral announcements from Spencer that our dear
NFBI family member,Rich Kelly died after a long and courageous battle with
cancer. I could not see his full obituary yesterday so I did not want to
spread information until I knew for sure. I saw his full obituary today,and
sadly,I am certain that it is indeed Rich Kelly. I am sorry that I am not
in a position to share his obituary with you.Perhaps President Scott or
someone can share it with the Tall-Corn email List. Arrangements for his
service are through Martin-Mattice Funeral Home in Emettsburg. The funeral
will be at 10:30 tomorrow morning and will be live streamed on
Martin-Mattice’s Facebook page. The posting of this information will be
greatly appreciated. We extend our thoughts and prayers to Rich’s family
and will greatly miss him as a part of our NFBI family. May God’s comfort
and peace be with Rich’s family and with with all of his NFB family members
who knew his strength,courage and determination.

Julie McCullough