[Tall-Corn] When Print-Only Documents Preclude Privacy

Wade Hemmelrick cheeriosandv8 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 02:40:30 UTC 2022

Greetings:

Our National Office has agreed to work with us on a settlement for
improved accessibility and confidentiality with Iowa DHS. There is
strength in numbers as blind Iowans seek state benefits. Emily Ehlers,
Staff Attorney with Disability Rights Iowa, is offering legal
assistance. With Emily’s permission, her contact info is available
below. Thank you in advance for relaying the good word to other blind
Iowans in similar situations.

With best regards,

Wade Hemmelrick

Emily Ehlers
Staff Attorney
DRI Logo - Black Center
666 Walnut St., Suite 1440
Des Moines, IA 50309
Tel: 515-278-2502 Toll Free: 1-800-779-2502
Email: eehlers at driowa.org
www.disabilityrightsiowa.org