[Tall-Corn] Last call for exhibit table sign-ups!

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Thu Jun 30 02:05:21 UTC 2022

Good Evening Federation Family:

If you're going to New Orleans and you haven't signed up to work the
affiliate exhibit table, please do so right away! The sign-up form closes
tomorrow evening. Once Chelsea and I receive the list, we will look to see
where the holes are and where we may have duplicates and work with people to
move things around if possible. You can sign up at

https://nfbi.org/national-convention/exhibit-table-signup

Please contact Chelsea by email at cvangorp at nfbi.org
<mailto:cvangorp at nfbi.org>  or by phone at 601-618-5170 with questions.

See you in New Orleans!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.