[Tall-Corn] The IBill

Jim Rechkemmer j.rechkemmer at mchsi.com
Sun Mar 13 03:54:31 UTC 2022

Thanks Mark.  I got my I Bill Reader to work again.  I held down the top button(the buttons were on the right with the side where you slide in the bill facing me)  and kept pushing and releasing the other button until I got a message of an “error”.  When I slid a bill into the device and pushed the top button the device identified it as a $5.00 bill.

Thanks again.

Jim Rechkemmer