[Tall-Corn] NEW HAM RADIO NET for Blind Iowans

bray at nfbi.org bray at nfbi.org
Wed Nov 9 17:03:30 UTC 2022

First, let me make some general comments for the list and than at the bottom
are remarks for Richard.

The Iowa Blind Amateur Radio Club did have our first net this last Snday and
three of us were present. We We discussed in broad terms how a blind person
accesses digital ham radio. This was in response to a question raised by one
of the people that is allowing us to do our thing. As more people get
involved this new communication attempt looks very promising.

 Richard, let me know about your current access to the internet and how it
is best to send you articles.

73,

Bob