[Tall-Corn] Save the Date Coffee, guide dogs, and Donuts

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 00:38:53 UTC 2022

When: October 1, 20222 at 9:00 a.m.
What? We are inviting you to our first get-together of Coffee, Guide dogs, and Donuts!
I can’t think of a better way to start the day. Bring your coffee, donuts or other treat, or breakfast, and your dog at 9:00 a.m.  October 1. We will post the link soon.
What are some of your guide dog concerns?
What are the pros and cons of partnering up with a dog to guide you? Where are dogs welcome? Do people ever train their own dogs? Where can I get more information about using a guide dog?
This event will help you find resources, discuss dog issues faced around the State of Iowa, and consider whether we would like to start a group that is aaffiliated with the National Association of Guide Dog Users.
Remember, save the date—October 1 at 9:00 a.m.  for Coffee, Guide Dogs, and Donuts.

Cindy Lou Ray
Sent from my iPhone