[Tall-Corn] Business Class

Karly Prinds Karly.Prinds at blind.state.ia.us
Wed Apr 26 16:28:36 UTC 2023

Hi everyone, happy Wednesday!

Just a quick reminder as stated previously, we are more than happy to have anyone host Business Class for students in the Center. Business Class takes place every day from 10:50-11:50AM at IDB. If you are interested but cannot travel to Des Moines, we are more than happy to set up a zoom call for you in advance. We are very much able to schedule you up to a year in advance, as we have done for other organizations.

If you are not sure how you might run a Business class, please feel free to reach out to me and I am more than happy to work with you.

Thanks so much and have a great day!

Thank you,

Karly Prinds
Iowa Department for the Blind
Director, Iowa Blindness Empowerment and Independence Center
(515) 802-8162
http://blind.iowa.gov<http://blind.iowa.gov/>

"A Proud Partner of the American Job Center Network"