[Tall-Corn] Where to mail forms.

Mary McGee mmcatitude at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 18:19:20 UTC 2023

Dear Cindy,

              I just sent an explanation.  This AC deal has been a nightmare!  We went through the heat wave with a temporary unit, there was a big mess to clean up, I just cleared a ball of grip out of the printer and it’s fine now.  I hadn’t printed in a couple of weeks, so the paper caught and the top of the form was cut off.

              Advice:  Never have a PTAC unit!  They’re a big problem to replace.  But that’s life, and I’m thankful we survived it!  The new one works fine!

              I’d be happy to tell the details sometime!

Mary