[Tall-Corn] Where to mail forms.

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Fri Aug 4 01:44:14 UTC 2023

Hi Mary:

So glad you have working air conditioning, and also glad you got the printer working! We look forward to seeing you at convention!

Email <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org>

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.