[Tall-Corn] Door prize information

Becky Young byoung at nfbi.org
Mon Aug 21 03:35:05 UTC 2023

Here is the letter that can be given to businesses for door prizes if they ask for it. This letter is for door prizes for our state convention coming up on September 15th and 16th. If you have any questions please contact me off list at my information below.
 To Whom it may Concern:
              The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is seeking your support in the area of door prizes for our 2023 State convention.
               The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.
               Our convention will take place on September 15 and 16   at the Holiday Inn and Suites Des Moines Northwest in Urbandale, Iowa and it promises to be a weekend full of rejuvenating information!
•     You can bring door prizes to convention this year!
•     If a check is made out to go towards door prizes, this should be noted clearly on the check and mailed to the NFBI affiliate’s p.o. box.
•     If gift cards are donated, they can be shipped to the affiliate p.o. box or brought to convention.
The p.o. box address is:
P.O. Box 93071
Des Moines, Iowa 50393
We are a 501C3 organization and our tax ID number is available upon request. If you have any questions, please reach out to me at 515-553-9270 or via email at byoung at nfbi.org.
Thanks so much for your consideration!
Sincerely,
Becky Young Door Prize Coordinator

Becky Young, President
National Federation of the Blind of Iowa, Des Moines
Phone: 515-553-9270
Email
Website
Live the life you want.