[Tall-Corn] Why should we go to the trouble?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 22:04:25 UTC 2023

Thank you for your message. You certainly should send out letters. The group going to the Capitol is not organized. We are going as able. We are going to support as we  can’t speak. It is at  3:30 Monday in .304.
Shawn Mayo has written a good letter that all of us should study and take to heart.

Cindy Lou
Sent from my iPad