[Tall-Corn] Act Now, Friends Challenge Expires Soon

Jim Rechkemmer j.rechkemmer at mchsi.com
Wed Feb 22 21:20:33 UTC 2023

Friends of the Iowa Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped

PO Box 93046

Des Moines, IA 50393

Website:  iafriendslibraryfortheblind.org

E-mail:   <mailto:frndslibblindph at gmail.com> frndslibblindph at gmail.com

This is a reminder that the Friends Board Challenge will expire on February
28, 2023.  Acct now and have your $20 New membership fee be tripled!!!

Attached is the 2023 Friends Challenge Card.  Please fill out the card and
return it with your check.  If filling out the card becomes a challenge,
just provide us with your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail
address and mail this along with your check to the address listed above.

  You may also make your payment by going to our web site and pay through
PayPal.

If you have any questions, you may contact us at our e-mail address or you
may contact me directly at my contact info listed below.

Sincerely,

Jim Rechkemmer, President

Friends of the Iowa Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped

  j.rechkemmer at mchsi.com <mailto:j.rechkemmer at mchsi.com>

515-277-3808