[Tall-Corn] Sad news from the National Federation of the Blind of Iowa

Sharon Omvig skomvig at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 03:41:02 UTC 2023

This is sad news indeed...the loss of Joe Van Lent. He was a very dear
friend to Jim and me for many years. Because of his fierce commitment to
the blind community, his love of the NFB and the pure joy of having work to
do to accomplish all our victories, he will be missed by all of us.  Rest
in peace, Joe.

Sharon Omvig