[Tall-Corn] Fwd: Louise Duvall

Dr. Bitrus Gwamna bgwamna at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 12:31:19 UTC 2023

May her soul rest in peace.

Bitrus

From: Tall-Corn <tall-corn-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Cindy Ray via Tall-Corn
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2023 7:20 AM
To: tall-corn at nfbnet.org; dsm-iowa at nfbnet.org
Cc: Cindy Ray <cindyray at gmail.com>
Subject: [Tall-Corn] Fwd: Louise Duvall

It is sad to report the death of Louise Duval,. For most of her life she worked to help blind people live the lives they wanted. She was one of the founders of Friends of the Iowa Library for the blind. May our thoughts and prayers be with her family.

Below is the link to her obituary.

 Cindy Lou Ray

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: