[Tall-Corn] Important hotel information for national convention

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Mon Jun 5 02:23:28 UTC 2023

Good Evening Federation Family:

Just in case some of you may still be looking for a room for national
convention, I have pasted the following information from the convention
page.

Our room blocks have closed at the Hilton Americas-Houston (800-236-2905)
and the Marriott Marquis Houston (877-622-3056). However, it's not too late
to get a room at our convention rate. Call any of the following hotels and
ask for the "NFB Convention" block. Rates are $125 per night plus 8.25%
sales tax and 17% occupancy tax. AND all three hotels offer a complimentary
continental breakfast.

Hampton Inn

713-224-0011

Homewood Suites

713-224-0710

Embassy Suites

713-739-9100

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.