[Tall-Corn] New IDB Website.

Mary McGee mmcatitude at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 16:46:01 UTC 2023

Hello, all!

              I have checked out the new IDB website and I must say that
parts of it are easy to navigate and information is clear and concise.  I
note, however, that past Commission Meeting records and Laws and Code appear
to be missing.  There is also no consumer feedback link on the site that I
can find.  What distresses me the most is that all of the Iowa History of
Blindness materials have been taken down, so the public has no opportunity
to learn about our rich history.  At your Chapter Meetings, you should
mention this and let's get our historical info back.  The IDB building is on
the List of Historic Places; our history should be available.  We are proud
of our IDB; we have just lobbied for what we believe is its improvement.
Let's not let its history fall down a black hole!  Please provide an
opinion, whether you agree or disagree with me.  Thanks!

Sincerely,

Mary L. McGee