[Tall-Corn] Exhibit table registration form

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 23:45:01 UTC 2023

I am proud to announce that the national convention exhibit table signup
form is back online!

It can be accessed at
https://nfbi.org/national-convention/exhibit-table-signup.

If you notice anything on the site that is inaccurate or out-of-date due to
the site outage, please let me know both where on the site to look and what
to replace/update it with.