[Tall-Corn] New IDB Website.

Becca Lou beccalou1202 at aol.com
Sat Jun 10 06:09:29 UTC 2023

I agree Cindy,

I do have to say I am not impressed with it. As a visually impaired or low version person, it is difficult to navigate and read. You would think the site would have capability for low vision.

The tabs have changed and some missing. I don’t understand big unnecessary blocks that don’t go with the page.

I hope it works for screen readers, but needs to be for all weather blind or low vision.
Just my thoughts.

Becky Dunkerson
beccalou1202 at aol.com
319-350-8098