[Tall-Corn] Revised exhibit hall table schedule

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Fri Jun 30 04:01:36 UTC 2023

Good Evening Federation Family:

For those working the exhibit table at national convention, Chelsea has
asked me to send out the following revision with a couple of changes based
on who has signed up. Also, we still have a whole from 11AM-1PM on July 3rd,
Monday if anyone is able to help out. If anyone is able to help Cindy out on
July 2nd from 3-5PM that would also be appreciated to make sure we have at
least two people per shift. Please reach out to Chelsea if there are any
further questions!

2023 Exhibit Hall Table Schedule

Sunday

11:00 AM to 1:00 PM: Terri and Nick Wilcox

1:00 - 3:00 PM: Dave and Barbara Hammel

3:00 - 5:00 PM Cindy Ray

Monday

9:00 AM to 11:00 AM: Sarah Coleman, Sarah Baebler and Terry Hall

11:00 to 1:00:

1:00 to 3:00: Chelsea and Scott Van Gorp

300 to 5:00: Chelsea and Scott Van Gorp

Tuesday

12:00 to 1:45 PM Dave Hammel and Jonathan Ice

7:00 to 9:00: Terry and Sandy Poldberg and Dave Hammel

Wednesday

12:00 to 1:45: Jeff Jasper Johnathan ICE Dave Hammel

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.