[Tall-Corn] Important information on HSB 126

shawnmmayo at gmail.com shawnmmayo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 00:58:05 UTC 2023

Hi,

HSB 126 was passed out of the state government subcommittee today. I have
been told by Rep. Zabner, who was on the subcommittee that Rep. Bloomingdale
will allow debate on it tomorrow at the full committee. On the website, it
lists two other bills that are scheduled and then ours is listed as at
chair's discretion. So, I guess that if the other two take too long, it will
be put off, but apparently some members believe it will be heard tomorrow.
This is where amendments can be offered. It is best if we get it done here
rather than going to the house floor. So, please contact members of the full
committee if you have not already done so. And, if at all possible, please
attend the full state government committee  tomorrow in room 103 at 1:00 pm.
I am attaching a list of the house members on the state government
committee.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Shawn