[Tall-Corn] Resuming the HAM RADIO NET for Blind Iowans

bray at nfbi.org bray at nfbi.org
Fri Mar 24 20:31:20 UTC 2023

After taking time off for two weeks of problems with the repeater we are on
we are back and ready to go. the Iowa Blind Amateur Radio Club, IBARC, Net
is back on the air. This net is held each Sunday afternoon at 3:00 pm
central time on the KD0NEB repeater in Perry, Iowa. The net is operated
under the call sign of the IBARC which is KD0WQO. We welcome check ins from
anywhere and as matter of fact we have consistently had check ins from
Texas, Pennsylvania, California, New York, and Georgia  as well as Iowa.

The ALLSTAR node number is 47282.

The ECHOLINK node number is 710459.

We invite any other blind hams to join us as well as any interested sighted
folks. This net will give us the opportunity to help each other learn about
the changing landscape of ham radio for blind persons both in Iowa and the
World. Stop by with your comments questions or just to say hello.

 Hope to see you this Sunday afternoon and many others on down the road.

 If you have questions or suggestions feel free to contact me directly at

Bob.kd0br at gmail.com <mailto:Bob.kd0br at gmail.com>

Or

	By phone: 515-334-7231.

73,

Bob KD0BR

President

Iowa Blind Amateur Radio Club

Club call sign: KD0WQO

Ps. Patrick, if you have suggestions on how to improve the AllStar and
EchoLink connections on the repeater send them to me and I will get together
with the person that has the hardware. Thanks.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
View/Reply Online (#61118):
https://blind-hams.groups.io/g/main/message/61118
-=-=-