[Tall-Corn] Photo Request.

Richard nf5b at mediacombb.net
Wed May 24 18:52:55 UTC 2023

Hello Bob, et al,

On Wed, 24 May 2023, Bob Ray via Tall-Corn wrote:

> Nice job, Mary. I have thought about this post for the past couple of days
> and I have a few suggestions of things that each chapter could consider
> among any ideas they could come up with on their own. Let’s take it by
> chapter.

<snip>
> Southeast Chapter.
>
> Richard doing a gig.
>
> Jerry working on a bike.

Possibilities, I've got to have sighted person go through my photos on my
phone, a few years ago we did a public information event at Great River
medical center's lake, and had sighted people under shades circling the
lake on the path.  If I've got any of those I'll send them to Mary.

Iirc I took some pictures that day.  I think Kim was chapter president
then, so might have emailed a couple to her.  If I find none I'll have
Jerry ask his wife, because she was secretary, so she might've been
carboned on any emails.

Since Jerry doesn't email will be talking to him about this project soon,
thanks for the memory jogger on that one in fact.

Regards,

Richard