[Tall-Corn] Teresa‘s gaming salon

bray at nfbi.org bray at nfbi.org
Sat Nov 4 18:31:24 UTC 2023

Greetings, You say that you would have liked to been at today's event but things happened that prevented you from being there. This sounds familiar  since that is exactly what happened to me. Well, my next thought was this is an event that deserves my thoughts and actions on both levels. First Teresa has been an important role in the NFBI and the NFB over that past three decades. Not to mention that she and her whole family have been friends to all of us.   Second, the profits from this event support the Bell Academy that we are planning to do this next summer. With this in mind, when Cindy left for the church this noon I asked her to turn in my twenty dollar registration even though I wouldn't be there. If you would like to support this project you may do likewise and send David Hammel a contribution for Teresa's Gaming Salon. Any profit there is from this event goes toward our Bell program next summer.

Please join me in helping make this a successful event.

Bob