[Tall-Corn] [Tall-Corn OCC Fund-raiser closes today

kirbydarrel at gmail.com kirbydarrel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 14:51:24 UTC 2023

Dear Federation Family:

The fund-raiser closes today. Please consider forwarding this email on to
your chapter members. We are selling five different articles of clothing
that all have the saying, “I see with my heart” and an eye icon with a heart
in the pupil on the front of the shirt. The back of the shirt reads, “The
National Federation of the Blind”.  We are selling a 100% cotton
short-sleeved t-shirt, a poly-blend t-shirt, a long-sleeved t-shirt, a
baseball or ¾ sleeve t-shirt, and a hooded sweatshirt.

Also, you may have your items mailed to you and be able to gift them before
Christmas and the holiday season. If you have problems with the website and
ordering, you may call the store printing the apparel and order over the
phone. Here is the link to the website to purchase items:

JFY Imprint Store - I Heart NFB - Just For You
<https://shopjustforyou.com/jfy-imprint-store/i-heart-nfb/>

Here is the telephone number to order your items by phone:

(563) 875-2831

And here are the descriptions and prices of the items:

Front of shirts will be one line that reads: i see with my heart - font is a
basic font in all small letters. This is approximately 10 inches-centered
across the chest.  Centered below the font is an image of an eye.
Approximate size is 7"x5".  The outline is all black including the top
lashes.  The iris is a bright blue with a black heart inside it.

All items will have the following logo printed on the nape of the neck:
National Federation Of The Blind on two lines.  Approximate size is 4" x.
1.5".  Font will match the front font.

For $25, you may get the Gildan midweight 100% cotton short-sleeved t-shirt.
It comes in XS through 3XL. The colors are: daisy, graphite heather,
heliconia, Irish green, mustard, sage, sand, sport grey, and stone blue

For $25, we have the Bella Canvas polyblend, soft short-sleeved t-shirt. It
comes in XS through 4XL, and the following colors: baby blue, berry, coral,
dusty blue, lavender blue, lilac, mint, mustard, soft cream, and vintage
white

For $30, you can have the Bella baseball t-shirt. It comes in XS through 2XL
and the following colors (the body of the shirt is white with the arms and
collar having color): white/denim blue, white/heather olive,  white/Kelly
green, white/peach,  white/red, and white/royal.

For $30, you may have the Bella Canvas long-sleeve shirt. It comes in XS
through 3XL and the following colors: ash, dark lavender, gold, mauve,
poppy, storm, teal, and toast

For $35, you may have the Gilden soft hooded sweatshirt. It comes in XS
through 5XL and the following colors: azalea, Carolina blue, heather sports
scarlet, light pink, mint, old gold, sand, sport grey, violet, and white.

Navigating the website with screen readers: We have found that use of a PC
seems to work better than the iPhone, although both are accessible. You are
able to pay through Pay Pal, sign in as a guest, or create a store account.

Please reply to my email if you have any questions:

kirbydarrel at gmail.com <mailto:kirbydarrel at gmail.com>

Sincerely,

Darrel Kirby, President

Old Capitol Chapter