[Tall-Corn] NFBI Legislative Goals For 2024

bray at nfbi.org bray at nfbi.org
Tue Nov 28 15:11:50 UTC 2023

Craig, You are right that some pharmacies are using script talk, some are using their own but most are not using anything. This law is to provide the basis for making these services available to all. Incidentally, Cindy and I have used script talk for the past fifteen years or so and it needs our needs. What happens when your pharmacy decides not to support it any more? Well, you go look for one that does and there are not too many choices. That happened to us in the past year and it took a couple of months to get things straightened out to our satisfaction.

A bill much like the one we are proposing has been passed now in several states and hopefully several more will be done this year.

Thanks for showing your interest in this bill.

Bob