[Tall-Corn] Invitation

Julie McCullough juliemccullough319 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 15:24:27 UTC 2023

Hi Cindy,

Congratulations on your upcoming ordination! I wish I could be there, but a trip is not a possibility for us right now because Ralph's youngest son and his fiance are having a commitment service the following weekend, and I'm going to have to put some money into that. I know you will have a wonderful, blessed, special day. God's best to you as you enter this new chapter on your journey in ministry.

Grace and Peace,

Julie