[Tall-Corn] First look- Agenda for the 2023 NFBI state convention

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Tue Sep 5 01:05:30 UTC 2023

Hello Intesar:

As previously noted, we are not doing a full virtual experience for this convention. The only part for sure being done virtually is the At Large meeting, and perhaps the seniors seminar, but I need to check with Bob on that. If we have speakers unable to be there in person, we may do something there, but to my knowledge that is not the case. We just don’t have the physical resources to pull off virtual participation that it takes to do it right, at least for this year. The board felt that our focus needed to be on the in-person networking and convention experience. Thanks for your feedback, however.

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website
 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.