[Tall-Corn] Give it up or do it challenge

Becky Young byoung at nfbi.org
Sun Sep 24 00:19:36 UTC 2023

As an added note.
You can contact me off list and let me know what you are going to do, and how much you are going to give.
Thanks so much.

Becky Young, President
National Federation of the Blind of Iowa, Des Moines
Phone: 515-553-9270
Email
Website
Live the life you want.
The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.