[Tall-Corn] NFBI SENIORS GROUP MEETING AUGUST 6

bray at nfbi.org bray at nfbi.org
Thu Aug 1 14:54:28 UTC 2024

Greetings, Yes, the time has come. The monthly gathering of the
NFBI Seniors Group is coming up on August 6, Tuesday, at 7:00 pm.
This meeting will be focused on "way around' and we will have a
speaker that has used the product for a long time. Neva Fairchild
is very knowledgeable  about the product and will be with us to
give us the facts. I learned a great deal from her at a recent
meeting of the Kansas Seniors and am looking forward to learning
more next Tuesday.

We hope many of you will join us for the meeting. Scott will be
sending out the invite to join us on ZOOM later.

Bob Ray, Senior Coordinator.