[Tall-Corn] NFBI SENIORS GROUP MEETING AUGUST 6

Rosamae Osterberg osterberg.rosie08 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 06:23:47 UTC 2024

it was so neat to hear your name on computer hope all is going well Monica
 today has been the hardest toughest day of my life  have been hallucinating from CBS it is crazy and I am discouraged deeply there must be a answer somewhere. it is so bad I can barely see where I am walking . I do not belong to the group but enjoy getting messages still go to NB but have not gotten to send in my money yet. still hear from my Kanas friend Julie McCougal. now I spelled her name wrong forgive me.  Rosamae /Rosie Osterberg