[Tall-Corn] NFBI SENIORS GROUP MEETING AUGUST 6

bray at nfbi.org bray at nfbi.org
Sat Aug 3 15:25:30 UTC 2024

We will see what we can do.

Bob

From: Tall-Corn <tall-corn-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Monica Venesky via Tall-Corn
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2024 11:59 PM
To: NFB of Iowa Internet Mailing List <tall-corn at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Monica Venesky <monicavenesky at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tall-Corn] NFBI SENIORS GROUP MEETING AUGUST 6

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 1, 2024, at 9:55 AM, Bob Ray via Tall-Corn <tall-corn at nfbnet.org <mailto:tall-corn at nfbnet.org> > wrote:

Greetings, Yes, the time has come. The monthly gathering of the NFBI Seniors Group is coming up on August 6, Tuesday, at 7:00 pm. This meeting will be focused on “way around’ and we will have a speaker that has used the product for a long time. Neva Fairchild is very knowledgeable  about the product and will be with us to give us the facts. I learned a great deal from her at a recent meeting of the Kansas Seniors and am looking forward to learning more next Tuesday.

We hope many of you will join us for the meeting. Scott will be sending out the invite to join us on ZOOM later.

Bob Ray, Senior Coordinator.

MONICA. VENESKY. blind.. state.. ia. US.

@ thanks, Monica