[Tall-Corn] 2024 National Federation of the Blind of Iowa State Convention update - National Representative assigned

Scott Van Gorp svangorp at nfbi.org
Mon Aug 5 02:50:25 UTC 2024

Good Evening Federation Family:

I am excited to announce that our national rep for the 2024 State convention
of the National Federation of the Blind of Iowa October 18-20 has been
assigned. It has been a few years since this person has been to Iowa, but I
think this is the perfect time to be back. His energy, enthusiasm, and
passion for the movement is unmatched. Our national Rep this year is our
national president, Mark Riccobono! I hope you are as excited as I am and
plan to join us in Urbandale at the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Northwest.
More information on room reservations, convention preregistration, and more
will be coming very soon, so stay tuned. Let's give President Riccobono a
warm welcome back to Iowa and let's go build the Federation!

 <mailto:svangorp at nfbi.org> Email

 <http://www.nfbi.org/> Website

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-Of-the-Blind-Of-Iowa-372681823
082570/posts> Facebook
 <https://twitter.com/nfb_iowa> Twitter
Live the life you want.

The National Federation of the Blind of Iowa is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.