[Tall-Corn] NFBI 2024 Convention

bray at nfbi.org bray at nfbi.org
Wed Aug 7 14:38:03 UTC 2024

I am getting really excited about this year's state convention.
This week when Scott let us know that Mark Ricobono is planning to
be our national rep my excitement increased even more. Soon the
registration information will be released. In that document you
will learn that we are planning some breakout sessions on Saturday
afternoon. As it states in the form that we need your input on
which of these sessions you are most interested in so that we can
plan the timing for each. A bit more detail may help you decide
which sessions you wish to attend.

The "history of the NFBI" session will be an opportunity for you
to come join with people who have been part of the NFBI for a
longer period of time. Unfortunately we do not have much written
documentation of when various things happened so we are asking for
your help to gather this information. Even if you cannot join us
in this session you may wish to contact me and pass along stories
about our history.

Another important session can be one on fundraising. We need your
fundraising ideas, suggestions, things that you believe may work.
Funding our movement, it must be done, so all of our battles may
be won. Sound like something you have heard before? Come join us
and help plan ways to meet this need.

For this time we will call this enough. You will be seeing things
posted in the next few weeks about the types of things we really
have in mind for each of the breakout sessions. These are an
important part of the program for this year and should give us the
opportunity to collect information about how to move forward from
here.

It is our goal that this year's convention will be the largest and
best convention we have had in many years and it is going to take
all of us to make that happen. Don't forget that we still need
anyone to help find ways to get people to and from the convention.

Let's GO BUILD THE FEDERATION.

Bob Ray

515 334-7231

Email: