[Tall-Corn] roommates for state convention?

Richard nf5b at mediacombb.net
Fri Aug 16 14:41:26 UTC 2024

Greetings colleagues,

Are you or someone you know considering attending state convention but
concerned about money?  The biggest expense for most of us would be
lodging and that one can be solved.

Before I make reservations for my room which would be Thursday night
through Sunday night chances are, I'm offering to share room expenses.
My only caveats are two.  We can satisfactorily deal with finances, and
I'm unwilling to share a bed.

As for the first, I don't do plastic, will be paying cash.  Would prefer
same, but will take a check from a Federation chapter or other entity,
would prefer to avoid personal checks if possible.

As for the second caveat: Convention weekend is a working weekend for
me, and I'd prefer not to have to share a bunk with someone else.

I have no objections to a couple, or even worries about gender of other
occupant, after all everyone can be discreet.  If that would interest
you email me off list or contact me by phone at (319) 850-7222.

Regards,

Richard